June 27-28, 2023
Doubletree Hotel, Billings, Montana
DEADLINE TO APPLY: May 1st
- Limited Number of Lodging Scholarships Available
- Must register to access the lodging scholarship application
About This Training
- MUST APPLY TO ATTEND – *LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE*
- You will be notified if you are accepted into this training
- NO REGISTRATION FEE
- A LIMITED NUMBER OF LODGING SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE
- Priority will be given to Children’s Alliance of Montana members and Rural Telemental Health Project participants
Before you can attend this class, you are required to take the 11-hour TF-CBT Web 2.0 training at https://tfcbt2.musc.edu, and present your certificate of completion to CAM.
For more information on TF-CBT, check out https://www.tfcbt.org
Dr. Amy Hoch, Psy.D
Dr. Hoch is the Associate Director of Counseling at the Psychological Services Center at Rowan University, Glassboro, NJ. She is also a TF-CBT Master Trainer. She has provided TF-CBT Training and Consultation in Montana for over 10 years.
This training event is sponsored by the Children’s Alliance of Montana and the MCSART Program of the Montana Department of Justice Special Services Bureau.
Questions? Contact Dani Peterson at email@example.com