November 2, 2022
8:30 A.M. – 5:00 P.M. (MDT)
November 3, 2022
8:30 A.M. – 12:00 P.M. (MDT)
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel – Edgewater, Missoula, Montana
*No Registration Fee – Must Register to Attend*
Registration Deadline: September 30, 2022
LIMITED SEATING – REGISTER NOW
POST Credit Approval PENDING
Lodging Scholarships Available
Application Deadline: September 23, 2022
- There are a limited number of lodging scholarships available.
- When you register, you can apply for a lodging scholarship.
- Priority for receiving a lodging scholarship will be given to Forensic Interviewers and members of the Children’s Alliance of Montana.
*EVERYONE MUST MAKE THEIR OWN ROOM RESERVATIONS*
If awarded a lodging scholarship, your reservation will be transferred to the CAM direct bill.
*When making reservations reference the Children’s Alliance of Montana Block of Rooms.
DoubleTree Phone Number: (406) 728-3100
Who Should Attend
Forensic Interviewers and Multidisciplinary Team Members
- Advanced training on current forensic interviewing best practices including:
- rapport building
- interview instructions
- narrative practice
- open-ended questioning techniques
- Working with children with disabilities
Crimson Barocca, LCSW-C
The Manager of Forensic Interview Research & Education at Center for Hope Forensic Services (formerly Baltimore Child Abuse Center). She has been at Center for Hope for the last 11 years; however, she began her career 17 years ago at child protective services in Baltimore as a forensic interviewer, investigator, and supervisor. Crimson has conducted over 2,200 forensic interviews and has provided training locally and nationally to interviewers, child protective services staff, law enforcement, legal, medical and mental health professionals.
This training event is sponsored by the Children’s Alliance of Montana and the MCSART Program of the Montana Department of Justice Special Services Bureau.
Questions? Contact Dani Peterson at firstname.lastname@example.org