Implementing Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT) for Preschool and School-age Children with Problematic Sexual Behaviors
September 29-30, 2022
1.5 Day Virtual Training
Training Times TBD
REGISTER BY: JULY 18th
For Mental Health Clinicians Only
- This Advanced TF-CBT Training aims to increase and enhance participants’ understanding of PSB in children 12 years and younger.
- The advanced TF-CBT training is comprised of pre-work, 1.5 days virtual training, and 6 monthly group consultations calls with relevant handouts and training materials.
- The training and consultation will be conducted by a TF-CBT Trainer and a Problematic Sexual Behavior-Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (PSB-CBT) Trainer.
- 30 training slots available for Montana Mental Health Clinicians
- The Children’s Alliance of Montana (CAM) will provide scholarships for 30 Montana Mental Health Clinicians
- NOTE: All applications are subject to approval by the University of Oklahoma training committee
- In order to secure one of the CAM scholarships, you MUST complete the University of Oklahoma application process for this training by July 18th
- For more information and eligibility requirements please refer to the website below.
All materials submitted will be reviewed and decisions about acceptance to the training will be made based on the required eligibility after review of your full application. Completing the application does not guarantee acceptance to the training.
Training provided by the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center and TF-CBT and PSB-CBT Trainers:
Amanda Mitten, M.A.
A Licensed Professional Counselor at the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Center on Child Abuse and Neglect
Benjamin Sigel, PhD
A Licensed Psychologist and Associate Professor in the Department of Psychiatry, College of Medicine, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS)
This training event is sponsored by the Children’s Alliance of Montana and the MCSART Program of the Montana Department of Justice Special Services Bureau.
Questions? Contact Dani Peterson at firstname.lastname@example.org