It is the goal of the CAM to allow for all children who need the services of a Children’s Advocacy Center to have access to these services. CAM members are dedicated to the children of Montana and are happy to share their expertise with your community. Below are links to documentation that can help with the process of setting up a CAC, expanding services, and supporting staff.
Please take a minute to look at the resource below regarding Child Sexual Abuse. It is a great resource.
- Child Sexual Abuse Resources from the National Child Traumatic Stress Network
- Child Sexual Abuse Resources 8.14
- Crimes Against Children: Team Methodology Pre-Conference — October 7, 2014
- 8th Annual Crime Prevention Conference — October 8-10, 2014
- Online University – EduNet visit www.MRCAC.org for webinars on all topics for all disciplines relating to child abuse
Other Centers Websites
- Stop It Now!
- Darkness to Light
- National Children’s Alliance
- National Children’s Advocacy Center
- Western Regional Children’s Advocacy Center
- One With Courage